Support requests can be submitted in the following ways:
Mention the following things in your request:
- If you’re working with an authoring tool mention the which authoring tool and which version of the tool.
- If it concerns an LMS mention the URL/ name of the LMS. Also indicate if it’s the production or acceptation/ test environment.
- Mention in each request the specific course and/ or the specific user that’s involved in the problem. Don't put this information in an attachment or attached mail communication but place the information directly into the support question.
- Make your question specific and concrete.
- Give specific examples when possible with screenshots.
Example of a support request: